9.04.2009
UTAH- UTAH STATE GAME
Thursday night I went with mom, dad and Taylor to the first Ute football game of the season against Utah State. I've got to take advantage of the games before I get too big to go. It was already rather uncomfortable sitting in that chair all night long. But worth it to see the Utes win. Granted, I wish they'd won by a larger spread but we'll take what we can get with basically a brand new team.
I loved seeing all the little kids in their Ute gear. Can't wait to get Maddie in the little Ute football jersey I bought at a garage sale years ago and have been saving until now! It's bigger than I remembered... it will still be a while before it will fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
hhaahha - I remember those cute little Ute socks you got Kylie... I will need to pull them back out for football season for Emi!
Post a Comment