CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.01.2010

4 MONTHS OLD!

My little girl is four months old! Can you believe it? She had her check up Tuesday and weighed 11 lbs 11 oz (15th percentile) and is 24 inches long (40th percentile again). She did pretty well after her shots, better than last time I think. She did get really fussy Tues evening and the only thing that would calm her down was a bath. I didn't want to try to mess with the baby tub while holding her so I just filled the sink and man did she make a mess. She was kicking water everywhere. She was pretty mellow after her bath though.
We're still working on getting Madi to like, or even tolerate, tummy time. She really hates it. I let her do some naked tummy time the other day to see if the lack of clothing would help, since she likes being naked. It didn't really.
This next pose is a little risque. She looks like she could be posing for an adult magazine.
More and more Madi doesn't like to be lying down. She always wants to be sitting or standing to see what's going on. She's getting closer to being able to do it by herself.
She's such a happy baby.
Check out those chubby cheeks!
Mud got jealous that I was taking pictures of Madi so I took one of him too. Turned out pretty well.
He still loves the Boppy as much as Madi does.
And Madi is learning to enjoy spending time in her Bumbo seat. Especially if she gets to play with her frog. She's really getting the grasping thing down lately. She loves the little circles on the froggy that make that crinkly noise.

My good friend Jen gave us this outfit before I even knew Madi was a girl. It is a size 0-3 months but it runs a little big and Madi's pretty little so it still doesn't really fit. It's going to be too warm to wear it before long (it's a fuzzy fleecy type of material, very warm) so I put her in it the other day anyway. Way cute, but the pants were almost falling off! :)
Madi loves to be outside. I can't wait for it to warm up a little so we can spend more time outside.
Grandma came over for a visit yesterday and she and Madi were matching!
So cute.
I've been reading a lot of crafting/sewing blogs lately and itching to use the machine I got for Christmas, but I really only have a basic sewing knowledge so I needed to find a project that would be pretty easy. So I decided to make Madi a sweater dress patterned after this one on Make It and Love It. I learned that I have even less sewing prowess than I thought and that sleeves are really hard! Especially when using thick, sweater material. The dress turned out pretty cute as long as you don't look too closely.

3 comments:

Mel

Madi...you're such an adorable baldy! Great job on the sewing!

Kari

cute nail polish.

Kate

Madi is adorable like usual! I can't believe you started sewing by making a dress! it looks super cute in the picture though! (i love the Make it and love it blog too!)

Post a Comment