CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.10.2010

A Kappa Reunion

An old Kappa friend, Shauny Shoemaker (that's not her name anymore... not sure what her married name is) just got married last week so the gang used the reception for an excuse to hang out.
Molly is holding Jess's sweet baby Kit. You can't tell but Molly has her own little baby belly!!! She is due November 1st and we are very excited to find out what she's having, especially since her husband, Andy just got into Med School at the U so they don't have to move!!! Yay!
See how much difference six months makes? Even a teeny baby, like Madi is so much bigger than tiny newborn Kit! I sometimes forget Madi was ever that small and helpless. She's doing so many things now! She is sitting up on her own (Yay!!!) and I keep thinking she'll crawl any day now. She's really not THAT close but she just tries so hard! And we're eating peaches! Not pureed peaches, but bottled peaches cut into teeny tiny slices. She just kinda gums them and they're so soft they just fall apart in her mouth. She loves them! She's getting so independent. K, not really but a lot more than when she was Kit sized.
Madi had just had her shots the day before and it was bedtime so unfortunately she was a little sad and fussy but she is always so good to just be passed around. She doesn't really care who holds her. Whether it's Auntie Jessie (above) or Kate (below). Such a good baby!
We are sad that our dear friend Kate is moving to Ohio at the end of the month! Boo Hoo! We'll miss her and her adorable kids so much but are excited for all the prospects of moving to Ohio and Med School for Tyler!!!
I had such a good time hanging out with all the Kappa gang. Molly's sister (and fellow Kappa) Camille was there with her cutie of a fiance. I'm sad I'll have to miss the wedding as I'll be in Texas, visiting my awesome friend Jen and her two sweet girls.

1 comments:

Jen Christensen

I'm sad you'll miss the wedding too, but I'm way excited for you to come here to TX for a much needed visit! I'm SO looking forward to our girls playing together!!!! :D

Post a Comment