CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.28.2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my darling, happy, wonderful, funny, adventurous, smiley daughter! Can't believe that in the last year we have gone from this
to this!
She's eating her birthday breakfast: homemade wheat waffles and strawberry jam. I can hear her in there eating and saying "Mmmm.... Mmmm...."

Funny story: I was at the grocery store on Wednesday and I could hear a mother and daughter behind me in line talking about Madi.

Daughter: That baby is so cute mom.

Mom: She is cute, isn't she. So happy.

Daughter: How old is that baby?

Mom: She can't be more than six months old.

I laughed and turned around and said "She'll be one on Sunday." The mom was shocked. Little M is still my teeny little peanut!

We love you Madi! Happy First Birthday!

1 comments:

Kate

Happy Birthday madi! she is one cutie. but its funny that you said she was so little becauase before i even read what you wrote I looked at the pictures and said, "hey She is almost the same size in both!" ;)

Post a Comment