CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.20.2009

Camping and Fun


A few weekends ago, I joined Allen and his family up at Fairview while they were deer hunting. I use the term "camping" loosely because we were actually staying at Art's cabin, which has running water and electricity (when the generator is running). I hadn't slept much that week so I spent the time catching up on some much needed R&R while the others did some hunting, four-wheeling, kayaking and fishing. I was boring and read a book. But I love being in the outdoors and especially love all the quaking aspen up at Fairview!

You can just barely see my baby bump in this picture if you look closely.



Don't worry... Allen doesn't usually look at me like this. This is his angry
face because he couldn't get the flag off of the four-wheeler.



1 comments:

Jen Christensen

Wooo -- Don't mess with the mountain man!

Post a Comment