The doctor told me yesterday that she thinks our baby will be big... 9 lbs! She's five pounds already and I guess babies usually about double in weight between 32 and 40 weeks (I'm 32 weeks and 5 days). This baby is taking after her daddy (who was nine pounds) and not me (six- something).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Wow, that is big! I think that is how big my brother was. But, sometimes they estimate wrong too... I guess we shall see!!!
okay you look so small compared to me, so it's weird to think you will have a big baby.. maybe my baby will be 10 lbs!! (like my husband was)
Allen was actually nine lbs five oz so I'm a little concerned. But this is my first and your second so naturally you'll be bigger.
Was that measuring fundal height or with an ulrasound?
Kylie was 9lbs - after an ultrasound the day before I delivered her, they said she'd only be 7.5. With Emi, they said she was measuring big (41 weeks big at only 36 weeks) - this was just measuring fundal height though. Anyways, I delivered at 38 weeks and she was only 6.5lbs.
Moral of the story, you'd be surprised what they can get wrong!
GOOD LUCK :)
It's an ultrasound measurement. Because I have an ultrasound every appointment, I've never had my fundal height measured. Is that weird? I'm kinda of curious to know where I'm measuring.
Post a Comment