CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.03.2010

3 Months Old!

My little baby is three months old! She's cuter than ever, especially because she's been cooing like crazy these last few days. She has a little mirror hanging in her crib and if she's awake in there you can hear her talking to herself. She is also more smiley than ever. I love that when I get her up in the morning she always greets me with a big smile.
 
She has also started grabbing things... other than my hair, I mean. She's been doing that for a while. But she actually held onto a toy for a minute the other day. Didn't last long but I was able to catch a few pictures.
 
 
She also does this silly little sit-up thing when she really doesn't want to be laying down.
 
We took her for her first walk the other day. It was finally warm enough to take her out. 

Unfortunately, she slept through it.
Daddy and Muddler had fun though.
 

 
Here's my "artsy" shot.




7 comments:

Mel

She's beautiful, how much does she weigh now? I love the "artsy" shot

Amy

i'm not sure how much she weighs. at the 2 month apt she weighed 9 15 but she's not due to go back for another month.

Anonymous

oh my goodness she is adorable!!

Jen Christensen

3 months already!!! How did that happen so fast!!!!

Chapples

Nice photos! Wow she is getting so big!

Anonymous

Cutest baby ever!!! How did the baby carrier work on the walk? Is she fitting in it any better?

Amy

yeah, works pretty well now. If she's asleep her head is still a little wobbly but I just held it (like in the picture).

Post a Comment