CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.10.2010

6 Months Old!

I can't believe my baby is half a year old!!! At her check up she weighed 12 lbs 14 oz (3rd percentile) and was 24.5 inches long (10th percentile). She's so teeny! But the doctor isn't worried so I'm resigned to the fact that I just have a little, happy baby!
Props to Kari Hobson for the way cute personalized onesie.
This is Madi trying to grab the camera. She loves to grab ANYTHING but especially things like phones, cameras and remote controls. Oh, and glasses. Ooh! Shiny...
Don't mind the video games in the background. My husband and I are NOT the gaming type but there is one game, Gun, that Allen loves. Can you guess what kind of game it is? That's right, it's a western game where you get to shoot people. I know that came as a huge shock for you all. ;) So we borrowed Trent's Wii for a little while but Allen inherited Nate's old Game Cube and got his very own Gun game for his birthday last week so maybe we'll be able to clean up that mess a little bit.

2 comments:

Kari

Looking good in the shirt, Madi. Too bad I didn't dye it pink first.

Anonymous

I love her little smile in the Bumbo!

Post a Comment