This past Friday Jessica and I ventured down to Salt Lake to have lunch with our dear friend and former RA, Stacy Madden. I hadn't seen Stacy for 5 years since she and Jess came to visit me in NJ before we moved out west. It was a wild trip, full of trips to NYC, the beach (or the shore, as it's called back east), and a spur of the moment jaunt over to Pennsylvania, just to say Stacy had been there. It was so good to see Stacy again and reminisce about the good ol' days in the college dorms at the U.
Thanks to her nephew, Tyler, our photographer. He's seven.
After lunch Jessica came back to mi casa for some light crafting (to be shared later... not quite finished) and so the babes could play.
At one point, Kit was getting upset about being ignored on the floor so Madi tried to cheer her up.
She's giving her kisses!!! How sweet is that?! Madi was getting really upset about Kit crying and kept kissing her over and over. When she realized it wasn't working she started crying too. Oh, what friends these two little cousins will be!
It's been really nice to be able to spend so much time with Jessica and Kit this summer. I go back to work tomorrow (WAAAAAA!!!!) and I'll miss seeing them so much. Thanks Jess! You're the best!
8.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment