CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.20.2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL!

The day after Thanksgiving we had a little birthday party for Madi. She turned one that Sunday, the 28th of November. All the family was gathered at Brad and Julie's club so we took advantage of everyone being together to have a little celebration. We started with a little birthday pizza.
And then while waiting for cupcakes she played with the toy cupcakes Jessie made for her.
Finally, it was time to sing "Happy Birthday." I'll admit, I teared up at first but then got my act together in time to finish singing. Allen had shown Madi a flame before hand to prepare her (much to my chagrin) so she didn't really try to touch it or anything.
She was a little hesitant about the cupcake.
But once she realized how yummy it was she was all over it.
After cupcakes we opened gifts.
She wasn't very excited about the wrapped gifts but she LOVED the ones in the bags. She took the paper and gifts out, then put them back in so she could take them out again.
 She even tried to crawl into the big bag herself.

 Allen bought this for her and was nervous she wouldn't like it. SHE LOVES IT! She really only knows how to push the pink button but she loves the sound the twisty one makes.
She got a standing play station from Grandma and Grandpa and couldn't even wait to get it out of the box.




Madi was pretty tired because it had been a long, busy couple of days but I think she had a lot of fun and so did we. Happy birthday baby girl! We love you so much!

1 comments:

Jen Christensen

Yay Madi! I love kids birthday cake in the highchair pics... those are some of my fav's from my girls. And yeah - I can't believe she's already a year old!!!!

Post a Comment