CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.23.2010

Thanksgiving!

This year was Madi's first Thanksgiving. Seems like it shouldn't have been, that she's been with us longer but as she was born two days after Thanksgiving last year, here we are. We went to Allen's grandparent's house this year (we switch off every other year) and Madi wore a very cute first Thanksgiving outfit lovingly bought for her by her aunt Jill.
She very much enjoyed spending time with her aunties. And eating whip cream.

Unfortunately, she must have eaten too much because she threw up less than a half hour later. : ( She bounced back quickly and attacked grandma's 100 year old cat.

P.S.: If you haven't noticed, I've discovered Picnik and I am IN LOVE. The end.

1 comments:

Ashley Ziegler

I love picnik and am obsessed too!! Hahahaha she's such a cute little girl! :) Sounds like you had fun!

Post a Comment