CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.19.2011

A Brand New Do!

I've been growing my hair out for about a year and recently decided it was time for a change. I typically don't even make it a full year between chops but my hair had been fairly long since before Madi was born so it was time. I had finally reached the point when my long hair was driving me crazy. See if any of these sound familiar:
  • Constantly having to pull your long hair out of your shirt/jacket/coat/whatever
  • Always gathering it behind my back to get it out of the way
  • Sitting on it every time I sat down, therefore constantly readjusting
So today, I called up my cute cousin Danni who just graduated from cosmetology school and got myself a brand new do. What do ya think?

4 comments:

Kari

It's cute! Where's the before pic?

Kate

i love it! totally makes me want to cut my hair that I am trying to grow out.

christina

you have the cutest little family:) i couldn't find your email, but you won the ruffled wristlet giveaway over at www.2littlehooligans.blogspot.com! congrats!

email me at: twolittlehooligans@yahoo.com and i can ship it right out to ya!

Chapples

YOU R ADORABLE! I love it! You just look so beautiful! It really looks good on you!!!! I have been growing my hair out for another round of locks of love, and I am sooo ready to chop it off. I almost did it myself the other day. I'm going to try really hard and wait just a little longer....

Post a Comment