The day after Christmas Allen, his brother Kyle, Little Miss M and I drove up to Bear Lake. Or as my dad calls it in the winter Brrrr Lake.
The rest of Allen's family joined us the next day for some fun. We rode snowmobiles:
played games:
 |
| Playing Sneaks (just like spoons) |
 |
| Making the grab |
 |
| Sisters, Sisters |
 |
| There were never such devoted sisters! |
 |
| I promised I wouldn't post this picture on the internet. Sorry, babe. I lied. |
watched movies
and enjoyed some wildlife.
 |
| deer on the hill above the house |
 |
| where the deer had bedded down in the yard |
 |
| Deer in the back yard |
 |
| Sorry the color is funny. Believe it or not, both those shots were taken in the pitch darkness. |
M enjoyed her third day in her Christmas pj's (I'm a lazy mommy).
It was a super fun time spent with super fun people. Kyle lives in Seattle and Kayla is away at school at Utah State so we hadn't been all together since February. Love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment