CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.21.2011

T-shirt Purse

I found a tutorial the other day on My Bag in the Attic and was amazed. The only supplies I need are a t-shirt, duct tape, scissors and a stapler? I'm sold!

One thing I wish I had done differently, I wish I had paid more attention to the shirt as I was duct taping. I was so focused on making the duct tape, which is the inside of the bag, look pretty I neglected the shirt on the outside! As a result, the fabric bunches a little and isn't quite laying flat. Also, I wanted to keep the design of the shirt but that made it difficult to make the handles as long as I wanted to. So the bag still looks a little "t-shirty" to me. My sister wants to make some so maybe we'll try again.

Check out the tutorial here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment