CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.16.2011

My Intimate Relationship with Snot

Little Miss M has had THE worst cold of her short life the last few days and she has been miserable (which means we are too). Today was easily the worst day since she started getting sick on Saturday. Coughing, fluids exploding from nose and mouth, won't eat or drink very much and wants to be held all the time (so not my daughter) makes me feel just awful for her. So far I've been able to find two things that cheer her up, however briefly. Going for a walk and when mom takes pictures with her camera. This is what I got yesterday.
I can't get over how cute this face is. Even sick.

She found daddy's new hat and wanted to wear it around the house. And apparently crayons are yummy.
Don't mind the excessive drool. Or the filthy bib. She refused to let me take it off.

She wanted me to take a picture of the two of us. This was the result.

After her bath but immediately before a meltdown and bedtime.

3 comments:

Dave

i guess crayons would taste yummy if you are sick and can't taste anything, right? And yes - 1st pic is adorable! Look at all those teeth!!!

Ashley Ziegler

So cute! I hope she gets feeling better!

Chapples

ahh! you are so right, she is adorable even if she has a cold! I hope she feels better soon

Post a Comment