CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.06.2010

Gangsta Baby

I've been waiting for this adorable outfit to fit and this week... TaDa! Madi seemed to like the little hood. The fleece is really soft too,
During my day off this week we had a little mommy daughter bonding time-- a manicure!
 
Her daddy wasn't too thrilled about it but too bad.
Thursday I made myself some dinner while Allen was at school and Madi and I sat down on the couch to watch Bones and she kicked my soda over. So i hastily propped her in the corner of the couch and went to get a towel and to change my now mountain dew-soaked pants and when I came back she looked like this.
Whoops! Guess I didn't do a very good job of wedging her in there. And, I know, I'm a horrible mom for taking a picture before sitting her back up.

2 comments:

Jen Christensen

HAHAHH - I have a ton of those "I guess I'm a bad mama because...." photos. :P

Also - LOVE the manicure :D

Mel

HAHAHA about the nail painting. I'd come home from the hospital and Val would have painted Miss K's nails. She loved it though.

Post a Comment