Poor Madison has been fighting a cold since about Thursday. Saturday she was sitting with me while I ate my breakfast and fell asleep just the way she was.
While things have been a little crazy and more demanding while she's been sick, it really makes me realize that I have just about the best baby in the world. She is still mostly happy and even though she's crying more it's still not very much. Kayla was home this weekend and when Madison cried she said "I've never heard her cry before!" That's how awesome Madi is.
Madi likes to be undressed so she can kick and play unhindered by clothing. I'm sure she'd love some more time completely naked, but mom doesn't want her to pee everywhere so she usually still has a diaper on.
She's worn a couple cute Valentines-y outfits this week. Unfortunately, I only got a picture of this one.
But daddy prefers this outfit because it doesn't have any pink on it!
In Madi's room, we have my grandmother's old rocking chair. It's not really "old", it's the one she rocked her grandbabies in, not her babies. My parents got it when she died and they've loaned it to me for the time being. I love being able to use Grandma Joanie's rocking chair. It makes me think about her almost everyday. Here's Madi sitting in Grandma's rocking chair, watching her dad and grandpa put up the new shelves in her bedroom. I'll have to get some nursery pictures up soon so you can see them.
2.15.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
That's awesome that Madi hardly ever cries! Don't worry - the sickness will pass... I had the same realization with both my girls - they are really good kids, and I too am reminded of that when they get sick. Good luck :)
She is still so adorable! It seems like she is growing up so fast!
She has such a precious smile!!
Post a Comment