CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.12.2011

Freezer paper stenciling and an exciting announcement!

I decided to try my hand at freezer paper stenciling. I used this tutorial from Cheri over at I am Momma Hear Me Roar, one of my favs. I wanted to make Madi a unique onesie for a special occasion. How do you think it turned out?
That's right, Madi is going to be a big sister! We are due to have a little boy June 13th. It was a big surprise for us but we're getting excited about it. Madi looks like she is too, but she doesn't really understand anything about it yet.
Here's a close up of the shirt:
Off the topic of new babies, here's a little of what we've been up to this week.
Madi tried a new fruit, kiwi.
She seemed to like it pretty well. Ate half in one sitting. She likes most fruits. She is so not like her mama when it comes to food.

We also had fun putting away some laundry.
I'm sure you have noticed how messy it is in M's room. Let's just say that when she helps me put the laundry away, we end up with more on the floor than in the drawers. In fact, she loves pulling clothes out of the drawer so much we had to put yard sticks through the drawer pulls so she can't open them. Her room is the messiest room in the house (but maybe not by much).

Hope you all had a fantastic week!