CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.15.2010

Easy One Pan Chicken Cordon Bleu

I had a request for the recipe for the Chicken Cordon Bleu so here it is:

Easy One Pan Chicken Cordon Bleu
8 chicken breasts, cut in smaller strips
Thinly sliced ham (deli style)
Thinly sliced Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
Lay chicken on bottom of glass 9x13 inch pan. First, lay a slice of ham on chicken, then lay a piece of Swiss cheese. Mix the soup and sour cream and pour on top.
Crumb Mixture:
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 cup saltine crackers (crumbs)
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
Mix well. Sprinkle crumb mixture over soup mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Notes: 
We used mozzarella because that's what we had. 
I thought there were too many crumbs, I didn't use all of them. 
Also, I used packaged bread crumbs that I bought at the store and keep in my freezer. Yummy. 
This recipe is really easy to halve which is nice since it's just Allen and me and we aren't very good about eating leftovers.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Chapples

I am going to try this, this weekend!

Post a Comment