CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.25.2010

New Craftiness

I've seen a couple of tutorials for felt flowers lately so I tried one out this morning. Herm... More difficult than I thought. You can see a lot of hot glue between the petals and such. A little disappointed.

 Last weekend Jessica and I got together to make these cute Halloween wreaths (sorry, can't remember where I got the tutorial).

 Super inexpensive and easy but MESSY!

Sorry, Jess.

While at JoAnn's to get the necessary supplies for said wreath, I got a few other things that called my name. It proved to be a dangerous trip. I've been wanting to do something for Madi's room with her initial since before she was born but couldn't find anything I really liked/fit my price frame. But at JoAnn's I found a cardboard letter for $4! Add a little Modge Podge and some scrapbook paper and Voila!
I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Kate

i really like the wreath, especially the spiders on it! dang your good! oh and I like the M as well.

Chapples

Those felt flower bows are hard. I tried to do one too, and yeah it flopped. Not so fun. Yours looks better than mine!

Anonymous

Oh soo cute! I think the flower turned out good!

Post a Comment