Ain't she cute? Never mind the lunch on her face and shirt. She's such a camera hog. If she sees someone with a camera, she will smile and pose for picture after picture. When the photographer moves on, she cries! What a diva. Ever watch America's Next Top Model? Sometimes the judges tell the models that they are too "pose-y", that they need to loosen up. I imagine that is what they would tell my little M when she takes a picture like this.
Sometimes she gets so excited about the camera, she does these little drunk faces. I have about 10 more just like this.
Little M is the healthiest eater in the family. I've been trying to learn to like veggies but M is doing much better than me.
Her lunch the other day was green beans, zucchini and mushrooms. She must not really be related to me because I HATE all those things!
Like most babies, M is very interested in other kids. She likes to play with her cousin, Jo Jo, but gets a little jealous when Grandma is holding Jo Jo instead of her. I'm not sure Jo Jo always likes Little M either.
After 9 months of lugging Missy around in her carrier, my mom FINALLY got her own carseat. Hooray!
I think she likes it.
I love baby toes!
Little M is really good at getting around now. She's a speed demon when she crawls, she's starting to cruise along furniture, and now she's an expert at stairs too.
She climbed up the entire staircase at Grandma's the other day (don't worry, I was right behind her the whole time).
Grandma Lori must have made sure M got some of the musical genes because Missy loves to play the piano!
Especially with her Auntie Olga.
9.25.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I love Auntie Olga's name. She is so cool. I liked seeing the picture of Jo Jo too. And baby M sure is beautiful!
Post a Comment